Monday, July 28th
- Picnic at Columbus Belmont Park with GOP candidates for local and state offices.
The event begins at 6 p.m. and free grilled hot dogs, chips, and drinks will be available.
- Calloway County GOP meeting - Calloway County Library 6-7:30 Murray KY
Tuesday - July 29th -
- Fundraiser for Richard Heath - contact GOP HQ for more details
Thursday - July 31
- 9th Annual Alben Barkley McCracken County Democratic Dinner - Walker Hall Paducah.
U. S. Senatorial candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes, will be the featured speaker. Tickets are $25.00 each and may be purchased from any Executive Committee member.
Friday - August 1
- Labor Luncheon - Paducah- no information available
- Marshall County Democratic Bean Soup Supper - KY Dam Village - 6:00 p.m. ?
- Night before Fancy Farm featuring Sen. Rand Paul - KenLake State Resort Indoor Tennis Center. Meet and Greet begins at 5:00. Dinner at 5:30. Sponsored by Marshall County GOP
- 9- 11 p.m. An evening with Allen West 9-11 p.m. C Plant Performing Arts Center McCracken County High School 6530 New Highway 60 West Paducah, KY 42001 visit http://allenwestevent.eventbrite.com/ for more information
Saturday - August 2
- GOP Breakfast - Graves County HS - 8:00 a.m. (that's what they say - we think you need to get there earlier to get eats and seats)
- Dem Breakfast - Mayfield HS 8:00 a.m. (Ditto the Dems - get there early to get eats and seats)
- Fundraiser for Jesse Wright, candidate for 2nd House District, following Dem Breakfast, 278 New Hope Road, Mayfield.
- Fayette Friends at Fancy Farm (Democrats) 10:30 - 12:30 714 E. Broadway, Mayfield
Fancy Farm Political Speaking - 2:00 p.m. - St. Jerome's Catholic Church Fancy Farm, Graves County
(prior to speaking - great food by Knights of Columbus, bingo, booths..)