Welcome Visitor. Today is Saturday, May 8, 2021. Sign-on
Follow Us On Facebook
Rat 'Em Out
Report scammers, price gougers and nefarious characters from last week's storm to the KY Attorney General http://ag.ky.gov  and anytime you feel ripped off.

Report public utility issues, (outages, billing disputes, etc. ) to the Kentucky Public Service Commission.
http://psc.ky.gov/cis/inquiry.aspx .  The PSC regulates rates for electric, water, gas companies that are not owned by cities/municipalities.  

The Attorney General also has a team working for the consumer on utility issues. Report problems to them, too.

Printer-friendly format

Do you know someone else who would like to see this?
Your Email:
Their Email:
(Will be included with e-mail)
Secret Code

In the box below, enter the Secret Code exactly as it appears above *


website hit 
Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: