Hershey's produces a large variety of chocolate based products. Hershey is also licensed to produce Cadbury products  as well at the Kit Kat bar and Rollo candies (which are both owned by Nestlé).
Hershey's chocolate bars]
· Hershey's Milk Chocolate is commonly thought of as the "plain" or "normal" Hershey's chocolate bar.
· Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds standard Hershey's chocolate bar with almonds mixed in.
· Hershey's Special Dark, a mildly bittersweet chocolate, contains less sugar than other forms. It contains 45% cacao solids.
· Hershey's Special Dark with Almonds
· Hershey's Extra Creamy Chocolate and Caramel
· Hershey's Air Delight is a variant of Hershey's Milk Chocolate that now comes gently blended into a light, airy texture, as it is aerated chocolate. It is designed to melt in your mouth.
· Hershey's Milk Chocolate Symphony
· Hershey's Almonds and Toffee Symphony
Hershey's Extra Dark
· Hershey's Pure Dark Chocolate is a darker chocolate product under the "Extra Dark" name. Whereas "Special Dark" is 45% cacao solids, "Extra Dark" is 60%.
· Hershey's Pure Dark Chocolate Cranberries, Blueberries, & Almonds
· Hershey's Pure Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate
· Almond Joy Bar, a milk chocolate enrobed bar containing a coconut based mixture and almonds
· Almond Joy King Sized Bar
· Almond Joy Miniatures
· Almond Joy Snack Size Bars
· Almond Joy 8-Pack
· Almond Joy Eggs, a small bite-sized candy version of the Almond Joy bar introduced in 2010
· Mounds Bar candy bars are dark chocolate enrobed coconut base mixture
· Mounds King Sized Bar
· Mounds Miniatures
· Mounds Snack Size Bars
· Mounds 8-Pack
100 Calorie Bar
· York Peppermint Wafer Bars
· Reese's Peanut Butter Wafer Bars
· Hershey's Pretzel Bars
· Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bars
· Hershey's Crisp Wafer Bars
· Hershey's Whipped Vanilla Bars
· Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate, bite sized chocolates in a square shape and wrapped in foil, advertised as creamy and indulgent.
· Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate with a Melt Away Center
· Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate
· Hershey's Bliss White Chocolate
· Hershey's Bliss Cherry
Circular-shaped chocolate candies based on two Hershey chocolate bars.
· Hershey's Drops Milk Chocolate
· Hershey's Drops Cookies
· York Peppermint Patty Drops
· Reese's Drops Peanut Butter
· Nut Lovers, A new collection introduced in 2004 and features both four kinds of chocolate and four kinds of nuts. Hershey's has also introduced Limited Edition varieties, including a holiday Mint Miniatures Collection.
· Assorted, a bag of miniature Hershey's bars, Krackel (crisped rice in a chocolate-flavored coating.), Hershey's Special Dark and Mr. Goodbar varieties. Devised in 1939 and unchanged since.
· Cookies 'n' Chocolate, a bag of miniature Hershey's bars in Hershey's Milk Chocolate and Cookies 'n' Creme varieties
· Special Dark Miniatures, a bag of miniature Hershey's bars in Hershey's Special Dark varieties
Hershey's Pot of Gold
· Hershey's Pot of Gold, premium boxed chocolates in a variety of assortments: Almond Caramel Clusters, Caramel Assortment, Chocolate Assortment, Créme Assortment, Mint Assortment, Nut Assortment, Pecan Caramel Clusters, Premium Assortment, Sugar Free and Truffle Assortment
Sold only in the United States under license from Nestlé (Nestlé continues to sell the bar worldwide); essentially chocolate-covered wafer bars.
· Kit Kat Milk Chocolate
· Kit Kat Extra Crisp
· Kit Kat White
· Kit Kat Snack Size
· Kit Kat Minis
· Kit Kat Seasonal Bunny Ears
· Kit Kat Seasonal Best Friend Heart
· Milk Chocolate
· Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate with Toffee and Almonds
· Milk Chocolate and Almonds
· Double Chocolate
· Special Dark Chocolate with Almonds
Hershey's Kisses brand chocolates ("kisses") are pieces of chocolate shaped like very large chocolate chips.
· Milk Chocolate, a kiss containing milk chocolate
· Filled with Caramel, a kiss with caramel filling
· Hugs, a kiss containing a twist of white chocolate and milk chocolate
· Milk Chocolate with Almonds, a kiss containing almond pieces
· Special Dark, a dark chocolate kiss
· Cherry Cordial, a kiss with cherry flavored filling
· Air Delight, a kiss with an aerated center, designed to melt in one's mouth.
· Cookies and Cream, a white chocolate kiss with cookie flavor in it.
· Pumpkin Spice, a orange and black kiss with a pumpkin spice flavor in it.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Possibly one of Hershey's best-known products due to long-running massive advertising campaigns.
· Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate
· Peanut Butter and White Chocolate
· Crispy Crunches
· Reese's Select Clusters
· Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Big Cup, a larger Peanut Butter Cup with milk chocolate
· Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Big Cup, a larger Peanut Butter Cup with white chocolate
· Brownie, a brownie containing peanut butter and chocolate
· Egg, Peanut Butter Cup in the shape of an egg
· Heart, Peanut Butter Cup in the shape of a heart
· Miniatures, A variation of the classic Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
· Pumpkin, Peanut Butter Cup in the shape of a pumpkin
· Tree, Peanut Butter Cup in the shape of a tree
· Dark Chocolate, A Reese's Peanut Butter using Hershey's Dark Chocolate
· Whitey Tightey Chocolate
· Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds Pieces
· Reese's Pieces
· Almond Joy Pieces
· Hershey's Special Dark Pieces
· York Pieces
· Milk Chocolate, chocolate-flavored coating covered malted milk balls
· Peanut Butter
York Peppermint Pattie
· York Peppermint Pattie, a patty of peppermint flavored filling enrobed with dark chocolate.
· York Miniatures
· York King Size Patties
· York 8-pack
· York Valentines
· York Snowflakes
· The Whatchamacallit Bar is a peanut-flavored crisp with a layer of caramel and a coating containing chocolate.
· Skor is a candy bar containing toffee.
· Rolo consists of chocolate-covered caramels. Also made and sold in the US by Hershey under license by Nestlé.
· The Heath Bar is a slab of toffee enrobed with chocolate.
· 5th Avenue is a candy bar which contains a peanut-based mixture.
· Milk Duds are small bits of caramel enrobed in a coating containing chocolate. Milk Duds are commonly sold in American movie theaters as a snack.
· Mr. Goodbar is a candy bar made with chocolate and peanuts.
· Take 5, known as Max 5 in Canada, is a candy bar with pretzels, caramel, peanuts, peanut butter, and chocolate.
· Reese's Fast Break, known as Hershey Sidekick in Canada, consists of creamy peanut butter and nougat covered in milk chocolate.
· Reese's NutRageous consists of creamy peanut butter, caramel and roasted peanuts covered in a chocolate-flavored coating.
· Reese's Sticks made with Chocolate and Peanut Butter are peanut butter filled wafers covered in milk chocolate. They are sold in packages of two sticks each.
· Dagoba Chocolate is the Hershey's-owned fair trade, high-quality organic chocolate purchased from the 2001 founder, Frederick Schilling in 2006.
· '"Krackel'" is a crispy, chocolate bar containing rice.
· Cherry Blossom is an individually packaged, 45g chocolate covered maraschino cherry and syrup. The chocolate mixture has coconut and roasted peanut pieces incorporated into it.
· Glosette(s), a Canada exclusive product consisting of chocolate covered raisins, peanuts or almonds.
· Oh Henry!, a candy bar containing peanuts, caramel, and fudge enrobed in chocolate, currently made in the United States by Nestlé.
Cadbury products are sold by Hershey's in the United States and Mondelēz International in other parts of the world.
· Cadbury Creme Egg, is a chocolate egg with creme in it, usually sold around Easter. A variation is the Cadbury Screme Egg, with green food colouring in the creme, sold around Halloween.
· Cadbury Caramel Egg, is a variety of Cadbury Creme Egg filled with caramel.
· Cadbury Mini Eggs candy, bite-sized milk chocolate eggs coated in a hard, vanilla flavored candy shell.
· Cadbury Caramello candy bar milk chocolate squares with creamy caramel.
· Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Bar, plain milk chocolate.
· Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate Bar, milk chocolate with assorted fruits and nuts.
· Cadbury Royal Dark Chocolate Bar, plain dark chocolate.
· Cadbury Roast Almond Chocolate Bar, milk chocolate with almonds.
· Breath Savers breath mints.
· Bubble Yum bubble gum brand.
· Ice Breakers chewing gum and mints.
· Jolly Rancher hard & soft fruit candy, lollipops, and flavored soda.
· Lancaster Soft Crèmes, caramel candy
· PayDay candy bar, which contains peanuts and caramel but no chocolate.
· Twizzlers candy twists.
· Zagnut candy bar, consisting of toasted coconut and peanut butter.
· ZERO candy bar, a combination of caramel, peanut and almond nougat covered in white fudge.
· CareFree sugarless gum.
· Chipits, chocolate chips, comes in: Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Semi-Sweet Chocolate, White Chocolate, Butterscotch, Reese's, and Skor.
· Good & Plenty, white and purplish-red pill shaped licorice candies. They are chewy.
· Hershey's Brownies and Reese's Brownies, brownies containing Hershey's chocolate chips or Reese's peanut butter chips with icing on top.
· Hershey's Cookies, a chocolate cookie with toppings and covered in chocolate, available in the following Hershey's flavors: Hershey's with Almonds, Almond Joy, Reese's peanut butter, York Peppermint Patty, Caramel, and Cookies 'n Creme. Mini kisses cookies are shaped like Hershey's kisses and are available in the following flavors: Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate and Confetti Sprinkles. Layered cookies are two cookies with a layer of sandwich creme in the middle and are available in the following flavors: Hershey's, Reese's and Heath.
· Hershey's Eat-More
· Really Nuts, snack nuts and trail mixes. Available in the following flavors: Reese's Roasted Peanuts, Reese's Honey Glazed Peanuts, Hershey's Chocolate Cocoa Peanuts, Mauna Loa Cashew Nuts, Hershey's Trail Mix, Reese's Trail Mix and Mauna Loa Trail Mix.
· Snack Barz, candy bars similar to rice krispie treats. Available in the following flavors: Hershey's Chocolate Créme, Reese's Peanut Butter, Hershey's S'mores Marshmallow Créme, Caramel, and Cookies 'n Créme.
· Snacksters, 100-calorie packs of cereal puffs mixed with a variety of other Hershey's and Reese's items such as chocolate chip cookies, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, cereal squares, and Reese's pieces. Available in five varieties, Hershey's, Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's S'Mores, Twizzlers, and Reese's.
· Sweet 'n Salty Granola Bars, granola bars combined with other Hershey's and Reese's ingredients. Available in three flavors: Hershey's with pretzels, Reese's with chocolate and Reese's with peanut butter.
· TasteTations, Hershey's first hard candy. Made in butterscotch, caramel, chocolate, and peppermint varieties.
· Twizzlers, artificially flavored licorice sticks in various flavors. This includes the Twizzlers Pull And Peel variety, in which the sticks are composed of semi-distinct smaller twisted rods of Twizzlers, which can be easily pulled apart.
· Hershey-Ets, marketed from 1954 to 2005, were small pellets of milk chocolate with a hard-candy coating, similar to M&M's, that were typically released around Christmas. They are still around in Hershey Chocolate World and are also available during the holiday season.
· Hershey's makes military chocolate for the U.S. Military.